Introduction. This Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is by and between Job Talk LLC and User (“User”), a user of Job Talk LLC career development services (“Services”).
Representations. Job Talk LLC is a company who provides ongoing radio programs in the field of career development services and other content (“Content”) that is broadcast and published on its website, Jobtalkradio.org (“Site”) and other mediums. User is a person who desires to utilize Services for personal, noncommercial use. As a condition of User’s utilization of Job Talk LLC’s Service, the sufficiency of consideration is hereby acknowledged, the parties desire to enter into this Agreement and hereby agree as follows.
License. Job Talk LLC grants User a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make use of the Service and a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make personal, non-commercial, entertainment use of the Content.
Right to Amend. Job Talk LLC reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting. The continued use of the Service by User will indicate acceptance of such changes.
Right to Suspend. Job Talk LLC may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including restricting access to the User without notice or liability.
Copyright. The Content that is provided to User on the Jobtalkradio.org website is subject to restrictions of use as provided under the US Copyright Act. Content and other Services are for personal, non-commercial use only. No part of the Content may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission of Job Talk LLC. For permission requests, write to Job Talk LLC at the address below:
Job Talk LLC
2807 Windy Oaks
San Antonio TX, 78230
Third Party Delivery. Job Talk LLC is not responsible for delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the delivery of Content or other Services by third parties.
Links to Other Sites. Any link from Job Talk LLC to another site is not an endorsement or representation of affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
Representations and Warranties. User represents and warranties that through their account they:
1. Will not introduce any malicious content such as malware, Trojan horses, or viruses, or otherwise interfere with any other User’s access to the Service;
2. Will not upload or submit any material, which infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, is in breach of any applicable law or is otherwise is defamatory, illegal, pornographic or offensive;
3. Will not impersonate or misrepresent User’s affiliation with another User, person, or entity or will not otherwise act in a manner that is fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading;
4. Will not involve transmissions of unsolicited mass mailings or other forms of spam, junk mail, chain letters, or similar, to the Jobtalkradio.org website or to Job Talk LLC;
5. Will not misuse the account or access to the Site or seek to access any part of the Site which is not made available to the User or attempt to circumvent the Site’s, or User’s account or any other accounts’ security;
6. Will not include links to, references, or otherwise promote commercial products or services, except as expressly authorized by Job Talk LLC;
7. Will not interfere with or in any way disrupt the Job Talk LLC Service;
8. Are at least 13 years of age;
9. Accept all liability of their use of the Service.
Use of Material. User agrees that Job Talk LLC may copy, publish and/or use in part or whole, on its own or in combination with other material or ideas or modify free of charge, unconditionally and without owing any payment to User any materials submitted by User under the terms of this Agreement.
Indemnification. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Job Talk LLC officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by User.
Disclaimer. Content is provided “AS IS” for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal or professional advice on any subject matter. No recipients of Content from this site, User or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any Content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue. Job Talk LLC expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all Content and Service.
Fees and Payments. Services are provided to User free of charge. JobTalk LLC reserves the right to charge for Services in the future but in no event will User be charged for Services prior to Job Talk LLC obtaining User consent.
Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held illegal or unenforceable in a judicial proceeding, such provision shall be severed and shall be inoperative, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain operative and binding on the parties.
Governing Laws. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and all disputes hereunder shall be exclusively resolved in the applicable state or federal courts of the State of Texas, County of Bexar. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of such courts, agree to accept service of process by mail, and waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available.
Notice. All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to:
Job Talk LLC
2807 Windy Oaks
San Antonio TX, 78230
Questions. Contact Us at Jobtalkradio.org with any concerns or questions regarding these Terms and Conditions.
Last Updated: 12/1/15