- We will protect your privacy
- We will keep your personal information safe
- We will not sell your personal information
Type of Information Collected.
Job Talk LLC collects information automatically and at the option of a user as described below:
- Automatically Collected Information. Job Talk LLC automatically collects non-personally identifiable information when users visit our site. Non-personally identifiable information includes internet protocol address, browser-type, browser language, date and time of website visits, and web pages visited immediately prior to visiting the Job Talk LLC.
- Optionally Collected Information. Job Talk LLC collects personal information when users opt to provide personal information. Personal information includes information used to identify or locate an individual such as a name, postal address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information.
- Information Disclosed When Participating In Job Talk LLC Community. User information submitted when participating in the Job Talk community forums includes but is not limited to the creation of a profile name, submitting comments or questions, or any other manner by which information is submitted when utilizing Job Talk LLC services.
- Cookies. Job Talk LLC may use both session cookies, which expire once a user closes their web browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on the user’s computer until deleted. Persistent cookies can be removed or blocked by following the help file directions in your internet browser. If a user elects to block cookies, that user may not have access to certain personalized components of our services.
Use of Information.
- Automatically Collected Information. Non-personally identifiable information is not used nor intended to be used to personally identify an individual and is not associated with nor linked to any personally identifiable information. This information is only used to help Job Talk LLC make our services more useful to our users. This data is used to learn about the number of visitors to the Jobtalkradio.org website and the types of technology our visitors use. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
- Optionally Collected Information. Optionally collected information is used to administer user accounts, provide services to users, send communications to users, administer user emails, respond to user inquiries, respond to user messages, contact users regarding their inquiries, and send other communications, including newsletters, marketing and promotional communications. Job Talk LLC may disclose personal information if required by law.
- Information Disclosed When Participating In Job Talk LLC Community. Information disclosed when participating in the Job Talk LLC community may be used, copied, sublicensed, modified, excerpted, read/discussed on the show or during other services, and broadcast in any manner and medium now or hereafter devised by Job Talk LLC. Personal information and content shared when participating in the Job Talk LLC community is visible to other users and can be read, collected or used by them. Users are responsible for the personal information they choose to share or submit in these instances.
- Cookies. Job Talk LLC also uses log-files and cookies to improve the quality of the user experience and to keep track of user login names, passwords, and pages visited on Job Talk LLC.
Disclosure to Third Parties. Job Talk LLC may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Job Talk LLC to provide products and services or that help Job Talk LLC market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Job Talk LLC to provide or improve our services, products and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Information Security. Job Talk LLC takes reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include physical, electronic, and managerial procedures that are implemented to safeguard and secure the information Job Talk LLC collects online. Credit card information is protected against unauthorized use by 128-bit encryption and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security features. Job Talk LLC cannot guarantee the privacy of e-mail or mobile transmissions, which are not encrypted or fully secure and error free. Users should take precaution when sending any information through e-mail or other mobile transmission.
Children. Job Talk LLC does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from individuals who are under 13 years of age. If Job Talk LLC obtains knowledge that a user is under the age of 13, steps to remove that user’s personal information from Job Talk LLC databases will be initiated immediately.
International Users. JobTalk LLC is hosted in the United States. If a user accesses Job Talk LLC from another country with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through continued use of Job Talk LLC, that User is transferring their personal information to the United States and they consent to that transfer. Additionally, that user understands that their personal information may be processed in countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing personal information may be less stringent than in their country.
Job Talk LLC
2807 Windy Oaks
San Antonio TX, 78230
Last Updated: 12/1/15